2 Days River Kwai Village
Arrive Kanchanaburi and visit: WAR MUSEUM, World-famous bridge over the River Kwai, Ride Death Railway to Nam-Tok, last station of the Thailand-Burma railway, passing over the rickety wooden bridge built along the mountainside.Show More
Adventure Tours Kanchanaburi
Asian Trails Thailand offers special tours for Kanchanaburi and excellent rates for the 2 Days River Kwai Village starting from 9,690.00 THB including all taxes and service charges.
Tour Type : Adventure Tours
Valid From : 2011-10-01
Valid To : 2012-10-31
Start From : 9,690.00 THB
Tour Package Itinerary
DAY 1 - BANGKOK - KANCHANABURI - RIVER KWAI VILLAGE
- 06:30-07:00 - Pick up passengers from major Bangkok hotels.
- 07:30 - Depart Bangkok via Nakom Pathom for Kanchanaburi
- 10:00 - Arrive Kanchanaburi and visit: WAR MUSEUM - World-famous bridge over the River Kwai. Ride Death Railway to Nam-Tok, last station of the Thailand-Burma railway, passing over the rickety wooden bridge built along the mountainside.
- 12:30 - Arrive at Nam-Tok and transfer to River Kwai Village Hotel.
- 13:00 - Thai lunch at Jungle View Restaurant.
- 15:00 - 17:00 Kaeng Lawa Cave. Take a short boat trip upstream and climb to Kaeng Lawa Cave for an interesting exploration of its fantastic stone formations.
- 17:30 - Transfer back to River Kwai Village by boat.
- 19:00 - European dinner and accommodations at RIVER KWAI VILLAGE HOTEL.
DAY 2 - RIVER KWAI VILLAGE - BANGKOK
- Morning free.
- 12:30 - Thai lunch at Jungle View Restaurant.
- 14.00 - Depart from River Kwai Village Hotel to Kanchanaburi and visit Allied prisoner of war cemetery.
- 18:00 - Arrive Bangkok with transfers to your Bangkok hotel.
- Guaranteed daily departures on joint tour with English-speaking guide at a minimum of 2 persons.
- Guaranteed daily departures on private tour with multilingual guide.
- River Kwai Village Hotel, 72 Moo 4, Tha-Sao, Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi. Tel.: & Fax: (034) 591055
- Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions and room availability.
- Should VAT (currently 7%) or any other government taxes or fuel cost be introduced or raised within the contract period, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly to reflect the change.
THERE ARE FOLLOWING SURCHARGES: RIVER KWAI VILLAGE HOTEL
- Surcharge on 25 December, 2011 to 03 January, 2012 & 11 to 16 April, 2012 (Songkran Festival) = THB 360.- nett per room per night.
- Compulsory dinner on 31 December, 2011 = THB 1,440.- nett per person
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Accommodation in airconditioned room with shower and meals as mentioned in the programme
- Transfers, entrance fees, and tours by airconditioned car/minibus/coach with multilingual guide for private tour (joint tour with English speaking guide only)
- Service charges, room tax, VAT and baggage handling
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Optional tours.
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program.
Alternative Package Tours
The following Package Tours are available and can be booked now.
3 Days Hin Tok River Camp at Hell Fire Pass
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:9,860.00 THB
3 Days River Kwai Village
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:15,840.00 THB
3 Days Mae Hong Son
Adventure Tours in Mae Hong SonPrice:13,150.00 THB
Chiang Mai Package 4 Days 3 Nights at Le Meridien
Sightseeing Tour in Chiang MaiPrice:20,740.00 THB