3 Days River Kwai Village
Lava Cave & Sai Yok Yai waterfalls. Depart hotel by boat for an unforgettable full-day tour through the River Kwai valley. After a 15-minute trip upstream, make first stop to visit the famous Kaeng Lava Cave-well known for its fantastic stone formations.Show More
Adventure Tours Kanchanaburi
Asian Trails Thailand offers special tours for Kanchanaburi and excellent rates for the 3 Days River Kwai Village starting from 15,840.00 THB including all taxes and service charges.
Tour Type : Adventure Tours
Valid From : 2012-02-01
Valid To : 2012-10-31
Start From : 15,840.00 THB
Tour Package Itinerary
- 06:30-07:30 - Pick up passengers from major Bangkok hotels.
- 07:30 - Depart Bangkok via Nakom Pathom for Kanchanaburi.
- 10:00 - Arrive Kanchanaburi and visit: WAR MUSEUM - World-famous bridge over the River Kwai.
- 12:30 - Arrive at River Kwai Village Hotel for check-in.
- 13:00 - Thai lunch at Jungle View Restaurant.
- Afternoon free.
- 19:00 - European dinner and accommodations at RIVER KWAI VILLAGE HOTEL.
DAY 2 RIVER KWAI VILLAGE
- 08:30 Kaeng Lava Cave & Sai Yok Yai waterfalls. Depart hotel by boat for an unforgettable full-day tour through the River Kwai valley. After a 15-minute trip upstream, make first stop to visit the famous Kaeng Lava Cave-well known for its fantastic stone formations.
- 10:15 Continue upstream past numerous floating houses and bamboo jungle, for a first-hand impression of scenic upcountry river life.
- 11:30 Arrive at Sai Yok Yai waterfalls for picnic lunch and beverages on a floating house. Afternoon free for swimming in the river and waterfalls, strolling through bamboo and teak forests, etc.
- 16:00 Depart by boat for return to River Kwai Village Hotel.
- 19:00 European dinner and accommodations at RIVER KWAI VILLAGE HOTEL.
DAY 3 RIVER KWAI VILLAGE-BANGKOK
- 09:30 Death Railway Tour. Depart the River Kwai Village Hotel by longtail speedboat for the one and a half-hour (apx.) ride down Kwai Noi River.
- 11:00 Arrive at Lum Sum pier and walk ten minutes to Lum Sum Station. Board original Death Railway for a one-hour journey to Nam Tok via Wang Po, passing over long, rickety wooden viaduct. Nam Tok is current terminal of the Thailand-Burma railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war during World War II.
- 12:00 Arrive at Nam Tok station in Tha Sao and transfer back to River Kwai Village hotel by pickup truck.
- 12:30 Thai lunch at hotel.
- 14:30 Depart River Kwai Village Hotel for Kanchanaburi and visit Allied Prisoner War Cemetery.
- 18:00 Arrive Bangkok with transfers to your Bangkok hotel.
- Guaranteed daily departures on joint tour with English-speaking guide at a minimum of 2 persons.
- Guaranteed daily departures on private tour with multilingual guide.
- River Kwai Village Hotel, 72 Moo 4, Tha-Sao, Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi. Tel.: & Fax: (034) 591055
- Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions and room availability.
- Should VAT (currently 7%) or any other government taxes or fuel cost be introduced or raised within the contract period, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly to reflect the change.
THERE ARE FOLLOWING SURCHARGES: RIVER KWAI VILLAGE HOTEL
- Surcharge on 25 December, 2011 to 03 January, 2012 & 11 to 16 April, 2012 (Songkran Festival) = THB 360.- nett per room per night.
- Compulsory dinner on 31 December, 2011 = THB 1,440.- nett per person
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Accommodation in airconditioned room with shower and meals as mentioned in the programme
- Transfers, entrance fees, and tours by airconditioned car/minibus/coach with multilingual guide for private tour (joint tour with English speaking guide only)
- Service charges, room tax, VAT and baggage handling
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Optional tours.
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program.
Alternative Package Tours
The following Package Tours are available and can be booked now.
2 Days River Kwai Village
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:9,690.00 THB
3 Days Hin Tok River Camp at Hell Fire Pass
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:9,860.00 THB
3 Days Mae Hong Son
Adventure Tours in Mae Hong SonPrice:13,150.00 THB
Chiang Mai Package 4 Days 3 Nights at Le Meridien
Sightseeing Tour in Chiang MaiPrice:20,740.00 THB