Chiang Mai Package 4 Days 3 Nights at Le Meridien
Explore the North of Thailand and learn more about its unique culture and tradition. On this journey you will get a great overview in the shortest possible time. Visit handicraft villages, attend a traditional dinner with local dances from different hill tribes and get to know about the Elephants and their environment - including a thrilling ride on their back through the jungles of Northern Thailand. A visit to Thailand's highest peak, Doi Inthanon (8,514ft) is part of your program as well a visit to Thailand's most sacred temple, Wat Doi Suthep. Combine nature & culture in this attractive and exclusive 4 days program.Show More
Sightseeing Tour Chiang Mai
Asian Trails Thailand offers special tours for Chiang Mai and excellent rates for the Chiang Mai Package 4 Days 3 Nights at Le Meridien starting from 20,740.00 THB including all taxes and service charges.
Tour Type : Sightseeing Tour
Valid From : 2012-05-01
Valid To : 2012-08-31
Start From : 20,740.00 THB
Tour Package Itinerary
DAY 1 DEPARTURE BANGKOK
- Pick up at Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok and transfer to Domestic airport for flight to Chaing Mai
- Arrival at Chiang Mai International airport
- Pick up and transfer to LE MERIDIEN HOTEL with English speaking guide
- Check in and Lunch at the LE MERIDIEN HOTEL
- 13.30-17.00 HANDICRAFT VILLAGES Fascinating insider's view of Chiang Mai craft people at work. Visit a silk factory at Sankampaeng to see the silk manufacturing process from worm to weaver, watch the pretty girls of Bor Sarng making their brilliantly-colored parasols and don't neglect this chance to see the other people at work on silver, teakwood and lacquerware
- 19.30-22.15 Kantoke Dinner - Typical Thai Dinner with presentation of dances from northern Thailand, followed by a performance of dance and songs of various hilltribes." Ruturn back to hotel
DAY 2 CHIANG MAI
- Breakfast at hotel
- 08:30 - 17:00 After breakfast we will meet out guide at hotel lobby for Fullday Tour Elephant Riding & Bamboo Rafting incl. Lunch
- Drive to the north of Chiang Mai to visit the Elephant Camp. Watch the elephants taking their daily bath in the stream before beginning to haul timber in the forest. You will be amazed by their strength and clever teamwork. Afterwards ride on elephant back for one hour through the forest and continue by 30 min. of rafting along the Ping River.
- Lunch will be provided at local restaurant.
- Also visit an orchid farm on the way back to Chiang Mai
- DOI SUTHEP - Drive up the serpentine road to the magnificently situated to visit Wat Doi Suthep. Perched on a forested mountain, this most sacred Chiang Mai temple (3,280 ft) provides a superb view over the city
- 18.30-21.00 Dinner at the Gallery Restaurant. The struct Enjoy the superb ambience of the Gallery. Our refined decor, along with our multitude of dishes and drinks will ease you into the perfect Thai experience without you having to sacrifice your Western comforts. With degrees of separation we offer quiet respite next to the tranquil river, and if you prefer, a lively atmosphere facilitated by excellent live music renowned throughout Chiang Mai.
DAY 3 CHIANG MAI
- Breakfast at hotel
- 08:30-17.00 Doi Inthanon National Park inlc. lunch
- Depart to Doi Inthanon, the country highest mountain peak (8,514 ft) along 47 km. Windy and scenic road to the top. Views depend on atmospherics but interesting places, remarkable flowering rhododendrons, rare birds and butterflies. Lunch at local restaurant. On the way back, visit waterfalls, hill tribe village and the temple for the holy relics in Chomthong.
- Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
DAY 4 CHIANG MAI-BANGKOK
- Breakfast at hotel
- At leisure till departure
- Check out time
- Depart to Chiang Mai Airport
- Arrive Bangkok International airport and transfer by private car to your hotel in Bangkok.
LE MERIDIEN CHIANG MAI
108 CHANG KLAN ROAD, T. CHANG KLAN, A. MUANG, CHIANG MAI 50100. TEL.(053) 253666 FAX. (053) 253667
Now - 31 August, 2012
Prices are nett per person in twin sharing basis (US Dollar / Thai Baht)
- Guaranteed daily departures on private tour (Minimum 2 pax) with English speaking guide.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Accommodation at Le Meridien Chiang Mai (Deluxe room)
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Food only)
- Transfers, entrance fees, and tours by air-conditioned car/minibus/coach with English speaking guide for private tour
- Service charges, room tax, VAT and baggage handling
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Optional tours.
- Air ticket Bangkok - Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai - Bangkok
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program.
- Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions and room availability.
- Should VAT (currently 7%) or any other government taxes or fuel cost be introduced or raised within the contract period, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly to reflect the change.
Alternative Package Tours
The following Package Tours are available and can be booked now.
2 Days River Kwai Village
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:9,690.00 THB
3 Days Hin Tok River Camp at Hell Fire Pass
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:9,860.00 THB
3 Days River Kwai Village
Adventure Tours in KanchanaburiPrice:15,840.00 THB
3 Days Mae Hong Son
Adventure Tours in Mae Hong SonPrice:13,150.00 THB