From 1st January 2019 onward, MASwings will suspend flights to 8 destinations within Sabah and Sarawak.
The affected routes are
- Kota Kinabalu – Sandakan – Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu – Tawau – Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu – Miri – Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu – Sibu – Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu – Bintulu – Kota Kinabalu
- Kuching – Sibu – Kuching
- Kuching – Bintulu – Kuching
- Kuching – Miri – Kuching
All affected passengers have been notified by the airline via email, SMS blasts and calls and are given the option to change their travels to an earlier date – subject to seat availability – or to be fully refunded.
We appreciate if you can inform all your travel partners about this to avoid any inconvenience for your customers in Malaysia.
Should you have any questions, please contact us anytime at email@example.com or our 24/7 hotline outside of office hours.
Asian Trails Malaysia