Accounts Executive (Malaysia)
Purpose of the role
The position of Accounts Executive, as a part of the accounting team, is to process all accounting procedures for account receivable and general ledgers accurately and following the procedures for compliance with internal procedures, corporate guidelines and statutory requirements in Malaysia. A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to prioritise and organise are preferred skill sets to fill this role. Working under pressure is to be expected. Based in Kuala Lumpur, the ideal candidate will become a part of a great team of passionate travel colleagues.
- AR transaction such as handling petty cash, banks posting and reconciliation, inflows from customers, monthly statement, outstanding, travel claims, sales’ expenses report and other related accounting issue related to receivables
- Support Accounting Manager during monthly, quarterly, and annual closings, external auditing processes, budgets and forecast preparations
- Ensure database of vendors and suppliers are updated and the accuracy of financial information in the accounting records for financial reporting purpose
- Certification of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or LCCI is preferred
- An excellent command Malaysian and English (verbal and written) is essential; other languages are a plus
- 5 years’ working experience in accounts receivable computerised accounts, financial matters and taxation
- Proficient knowledge of PC operations and software applications, especially external accounting and finance systems, Oracle NetSuite, MS Office, e-mail and the Internet as well as good typing skills
- This position is only open for Malaysian nationals
Asian Trails will only consider candidates with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested candidates are invited to send your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photograph (not older than 6 months) and available start date in English to email@example.com.