Customer Service/Contact Centre Officer (Thailand)
Purpose of the role
The key objective of this role is to manage and find (re)solutions for customers who have faced a problem, thus focusing on continuously improving the customer experience and ensuring that all interactions and outcomes are consistent and of a high quality. Effective collaboration with suppliers and business stakeholders will allow this role to deliver effective solutions in difficult situations. This role should work to continuously raise quality, efficiency and accuracy expectations.
- Able to work 24/7 shift on rotation basis according to the work requirements.
- Assist our clients in the most efficient way with any enquiries / issues they might have.
- Be the front-line voice of the business being responsible for managing all booking related queries / issues within the guidance and boundaries of pre-defined processes and procedures.
- Be a supportive team-player in a cohesive team, help to build a reputation for outstanding customer service and support the development of a high performing service culture.
- Collaborate with other customer service staff within the team to ensure an effective allocation of work and utilisation of resources.
- Ensure service standard and response time expectations are met.
- Provide information, advice and suggestions on all our products and contact our suppliers when required to provide a solution to our customers.
- Develop solid and effective relationships with all Clients and Suppliers daily.
- Regular contact with Sales and Sourcing colleagues is required to resolve any queries.
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Attend coaching and feedback sessions with Supervisor and Manager to review individual and team performance.
- Support ad-hoc tasks during low season.
- Professional qualifications and/or significant experience within the travel industry.
- Customer focus.
- Strong team player.
- Experience measuring and managing work.
- Priority setting.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring you for this position and send to: email@example.com