Purpose of the role
This important role within the Inbound Department at Asian Trails Indonesia will be taking care of the complete reservation process starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services, hotels and suppliers throughout Indonesia, also responsible to issue vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. Based in Bali, you will be joining a dynamic and passionate team of travel professionals.
- Responsible for communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers throughout Indonesia.
- Following up on sent over programs
- Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordinating with the operation department with our offices in booking land services
- Handling reservations between suppliers and hotel representatives
- Following up payment with its customers
- General administration tasks, as outlined by the Inbound Manager
- Working closely with colleagues from other departments and offices within the Asian Trails Group
- Responsible for reservation and contracting activities with suppliers and hoteliers
- Out of office meetings with customers to handle events, special requests, and other tasks as outlined (when required).
- Bachelor degree in the hospitality industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a travel & tourism company
- Good command of English – both verbally and in writing is essential. Able to speak and understand German/Italian/Spanish/French language is definitely seen as an advantage
- Experience with FIT/individual travel and GIT/series bookings is a prerequisite
- Experience with Destination Management software is an advantage
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (World, Excel, Outlook) applications and computing skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- A “Can Do” attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- This position is open for Indonesian nationals only.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word to lydia(@)asiantrails.co.id