Internship – Inbound Indian Market (Thailand)
Purpose of the role
Asian Trails is a leading international inbound tour operator providing services for incoming visitors to Thailand. Asian Trails operates offices in eight countries, including Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia. The successful candidate will join our young and dynamic Indian market colleagues in our head office in Bangkok.
- Communication with overseas travel agencies and tour operators in the Indian market.
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations, finalisation of reservations and travel documents.
- Support the department manager with system adoption strategy and promotion of Asian Trails eConnect tool.
- Development of product tools specific to Indian market (e.g. destination presentation, new activity or hotel descriptions).
- Assistance in the development of marketing targeting the Indian market, including product flyers.
- Assistance in building MICE proposals in collaboration with MICE specialists; assistance with on-the-ground operations might be requested.
- The intern might be assigned other duties based on daily workload as per department requirements.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel team. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.