Operations Officer, Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
Purpose of the role
The role of Operations Officer involves creating files for each booking and preparing the tour advance for guides and working with our Lemax system. This position is based in Phnom Penh.
- Create operations files in order to update all information related to bookings
- Prepare cash advance based on confirmed itinerary for guide
- Prepare welcome sign for drivers
- Update contracts and information such as boat fees, entrance fees to each site for all the provinces except for Siem Reap and share to sales team
- Record upcoming booking roster on excel
- Book services such as car/guides/boat/restaurant… and coordinate if any amendments
- Using Lemax system to land voucher of car, guide, restaurant and calculate TTO (Tour & Transfer Order)
- Check daily arrival and departure transfer list from Lemax System & Excel
- Book air tickets using Abacus and Amadeus System (not mandatory)
- Handle files from French market, incentive, product and other
- Reconfirm all services before group arrival
- Provide report to file handler if any issue happen on spot such as complaints, accidents, etc.
- Go on field to greet the clients and organize tour for groups/MICE
- Bachelor’s Degree in tourism or related field from an accredited university
- At least 1 year experience in operation at Travel agents or related
- Experience in working with international NGOs or a company
- Knowledge of English language and computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, and other software)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of commitment, service minded and strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as within a team; flexible work hour as workload and can become intense during high season
Asian Trails will only consider candidates with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested candidates are invited to send your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photograph (not older than 6 months) and available start date in English to Ms Kimhorn Huon at email@example.com.