Operations Officer, Siem Reap (Cambodia)
Purpose of the role
The role of Operations Officer involves creating files for each booking and preparing the tour advance for guides and working with our Lemax system. This position is based in Siem Reap.
- Create operation files in order to update all information related to bookings.
- Prepare cash advance based on confirmed itinerary for guide.
- Prepare welcome sign for drivers.
- Update contracts and information such as boat fees, entrance fees to each site for all the provinces except for Siem Reap and share to sales team.
- Record upcoming booking roster on excel.
- Booking services such as car/guides/boat/restaurant… and coordinate for amendment.
- Using Lemax system for land vouchers of car, guide, restaurant and calculate TTO (Tour & Transfer Order).
- Check daily arrival and departure transfer list from Lemax System & Excel.
- Booking Air ticket by using Abacus and Amadeus System (not mandatory).
- Handle files from French market, incentive, product and other.
- Reconfirm all services before group arrival.
- Provide report to file handler if any issue happens on spot such as complaint, accident…
- Greet clients on the ground and organise tours for groups/MICE.
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism or related field from an accredited university.
- At least 1 year experience in operations at travel agents or related.
- Experience in working with international NGOs or a company.
- Knowledge of English language and computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, and other software).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of commitment, service minded and strong work ethic.
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as within a team; ability to be flexible with work hours as workload can become intense during high season.
- This position is open for Cambodian nationals only.
- Accident insurance: cover 24hs/7days by Forte Insurance
- Working Hours Accident and Healthcare insurance by NSSF (National Social Security Fund)
- Seniority payment: 7.5 days wage in June and 7.5 days wage in December followed by Government Prakas
- Annual bonus based on the company’s policy
- The company will pay all taxes due in Cambodia
- Annual staff party and annual staff trip
- Annual leave: 18 days per year
- Sick leave: 15 days per year (refer to the sick that take a day off 1-3 days with a doctor’s prescription)
- Casual leave or special leave: 5 days per year (marriage, funeral)
- Maternity leave: 90 days with 50% of salary
- Public holidays (according to company policy)
Asian Trails will only consider candidates with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested candidates are invited to send your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photograph (not older than 6 months) and available start date in English to email@example.com.