Purpose of the role
This is an exciting position to support the team and manager to coordinate the development and information of product and service packages that are sold to agents and/or wholesalers are up to date, correct, and meet the customer needs.
Under the supervision of the Product Manager, you will be responsible for new contract of product and service suppliers, supplier contract renewals, supplier databases, wholesale master files and contract rates, and promotion materials.
- Assist in the development and improvement of travel products
- Creation a set of travel programs, touring itineraries, and tour packages
- Conduct a survey to ensure products and services meet requirements
- Carefully select and negotiate with new suppliers about the contract rate as well as term and conditions
- Write reports after any inspection trips with tour and training modules to follow
- Ensure all supplier contracts are up to date and bring negotiated for the contract renewal
- Co-sign the accepted contracts
- Upload and update supplier data in the system and accessible by the related departments as information to make reservations, operations, and payments work smoothly
- Prepare and update the proposals and quotations of products and services such as rates, product details, term and conditions, and any details related to products and services to agents and wholesaler are correct
- Under the guidance of Product Manager, create and develop promotional materials in digital media to be used for trade shows and sales trips.
- Extensive destinations, products, and pricings knowledge
- Strong in negotiation skills
- Interpersonal, communication, presentation, and coordination skill
- Good analytical skill and business sense
- Pleasant personality and strong initiative
- Able to work under pressure and good time management
- Proficiency in English and ideally other languages
- Computer literacy
- Self-confidence, stress management, personal credibility, flexibility
- Good networking skills
- Comfortable in a team-oriented environment, ability to work across departments to solve problems and gather necessary support and resources.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word to lydia(@)asiantrails.co.id