Regional Assistant Manager Supplier Optimisation | Thailand
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Supplier Optimisation Assistant Manager to join our Sourcing Team. The ideal candidate will assist in the development and execution of strategies aimed at optimising our supplier relationships, including third party suppliers, improving processes and enhancing overall efficiency within the supply chain on a company level. The candidate will report to our Regional Sourcing Director.
- Supplier relationship management
- Assist in cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing and new suppliers (including global chains, regional and local chains, and third-party suppliers such as Bedbanks and OTS);
- Support all strategic components and teams contributing to the overall success of eCommerce;
- Conduct regular supplier evaluations and performance reviews.
- Process improvement
- Analyse current supply chain processes and identify opportunities for optimisation;
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to track process efficiency;
- Improve current price benchmarking reports;
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and seek opportunities for cost saving and booking optimisation;
- Coordinate and ensure risk management processes are followed.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Collect and analyse data related to supplier performance, costs and quality;
- Prepare reports and presentations summarising key findings and recommendations for management review and relevant stakeholders;
- Conduct price benchmarking reports on a regular basis.
- Collaboration and communication
- Collaborate effectively with various departments such as Tech, Inbound, Operations, Finance, Marketing and any other departments as required;
- Communicate with suppliers to address issues, resolve disputes and drive continuous improvement.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Regional Sourcing Director and Regional Sourcing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field is desired. Master’s degree is a plus;
- Proven experience in supplier management, procurement or supply chain optimisation;
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools;
- Excellent negotiation and communication abilities;
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles and best practices;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
How to apply
Submit your CV and cover letter via the link below. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more details or about the role or how to apply, contact our HR team at: email@example.com