This year’s Water Festival in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, to be held from November 9-11, 2011 are exceptionally cancelled. The cancellation is to preserve funds to address the effects of devastating floods throughout the Kingdom.
- The CEO Story: Journey to Zhangjiajie – China’s Avatar Mountains
- Sydney and Asian Trails gearing up for 2019 Get Global Conference
- Indonesia government reviewing proposal to close Komodo by 2020
- The CEO Story: Sihanoukville – The Next Macao or a New Island Paradise?
- “ORANGE THROUGH ASIA”: Asian Trails’ Spring Photo Contest, 14 – 30 May 2014
- New Video: A day in Thailand with Asian Trails, June 2014