This year’s Water Festival in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, to be held from November 9-11, 2011 are exceptionally cancelled. The cancellation is to preserve funds to address the effects of devastating floods throughout the Kingdom.
- Coronation of H.M. The King of Thailand | Situation in Bangkok
- Novel Approaches and Creative Twists at this year’s IMEX
- Change of management at Asian Trails Laos
- The CEO Story: Sihanoukville – The Next Macao or a New Island Paradise?
- “ORANGE THROUGH ASIA”: Asian Trails’ Spring Photo Contest, 14 – 30 May 2014
- New Video: A day in Thailand with Asian Trails, June 2014