Thai AirAsia will launch thrice-weekly direct services from Chiang Mai to Ubon Ratchathani on November 16. The services are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, departing Chiang Mai at 0720hr and arriving in Ubon Ratchathani at 0835hrs. The return flight will depart at 0900hrs and arrives in the northern capital at 1010hrs.
- Indonesia government reviewing proposal to close Komodo by 2020
- The CEO Story: Countdown to new train journeys in South East Asia
- Vote for Asian Trails for the 2019 TTG Asia Travel Award
- The CEO Story: Sihanoukville – The Next Macao or a New Island Paradise?
- “ORANGE THROUGH ASIA”: Asian Trails’ Spring Photo Contest, 14 – 30 May 2014
- New Video: A day in Thailand with Asian Trails, June 2014