Dear friends and business partners
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in Cambodia has recently issued a statement to restrict the number of checkpoints crossing for travellers handling an E-visa.
According to the government statement, e-Visa is now valid for customers entering the country via the following five check points only:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- The Thailand – Cambodia checkpoint at Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- The Thailand – Cambodia checkpoint at Aranyaprathet (Poipet)
- The Vietnam – Cambodia checkpoint at Moc Bai (Bavet)
Other important entry points into Cambodia – such as Sihanoukville International Airport – are not eligble for e-Visa applications.
Asian Trails Cambodia