Asian Trails will once again be attending the ITB Berlin on 7 – 10 March 2018 at the Messe Berlin.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss the very latest in product innovation, getting an update on all our online projects and giving new and existing customers about our service developments taking place in Asia. In addition, you have the chance to get first-hand information from our country experts exactly how they can benefit your business in their respective country.
You can book an appointment via the ITB website or contact us personally to fit in your preferred timing
On the Asian Trails stand this year (Hall 26b/207) will be:
- Laurent Kuenzle – CEO, Asian Trails Ltd
- Xiaolin Zhang – Managing Director, Asian Trails China
- Bjorn Schimanski – Managing Director, Asian Trails Indonesia
- Emir Cherif – Managing Director, Asian Trails Malaysia
- Thomas Carnevale – Managing Director, Asian Trails Myanmar
- Yves van Kerrebroeck – Managing Director, Asian Trails Thailand
- Bui Viet Thuy Tien – Managing Director, Asian Trails Vietnam
- Thibault Vidal – Business Development Manager, Asian Trails Cambodia
- Santixay Vongsanghane – Global Market Manager, Asian Trails Laos
About Asian Trails
Founded in 1999, the Asian Trails Group has grown to become Asia’s leading destination management company with operations in 9 countries across East and South East Asia, backed by representation offices across the globe that offer support to our clients in their respective location and time zone.