Once again, Asian Trails call London its home this November.
From 5 – 7 November 2018 at ExCel London, a large delegation of colleagues will set up shop at booth AS601 to explore new business opportunities with passionate leisure professionals from around the world.
The annual World Travel Market is the global marketplace for the leisure travel industry, dedicated to share the latest in travel ideas, business opportunities and meeting up with friends and partners with the aim to catalysing travel to our part of the world, establish and maintain personal connections and a conscientious approach for mutual benefit.
We have gathered plenty of ideas, inspiration and innovation, sparked by sharing our passion for East and Southeast Asia which we gladly want to share.
Attending this year will be:
- Laurent Kuenzle – CEO, Asian Trails Ltd
- Bui Viet Thuy Tien – Managing Director, Asian Trails Vietnam
- Thomas Carnevale – Managing Director, Asian Trails Myanmar
- Stefan Bruns – Deputy Managing Director, Asian Trails Thailand
- Rael Hutcheon – Business Development Manager, Asian Trails Indonesia
Keen to know the latest in our Asia? For requesting an appointment with one of our colleagues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email our colleagues directly to confirm a slot during these trade days.